5 Ways to Drive Safer During the COVID-19 Pandemic
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect nearly every aspect of life, Americans are coming together to flatten the curve and avoid driving as much as possible to limit the spread of the virus. However, not everyone can work from home — from essential hospital employees to the men and women stocking the shelves at your local grocery store, some travel is inevitable. Use these 5 essential tips to stay safer on the road this summer and fight back against the COVID-19 pandemic.
● Sanitize your vehicle. Wipe down your vehicle’s handle, steering wheel and clutch with an antibacterial wipe every time you drive.
● Avoid making multiple stops. One of the best ways to limit your exposure to the virus is to limit your stops while driving. Fill up your gas tank when you need to stop for fuel to prevent another stop later in the week.
● Don’t skip out on vehicle safety. Though COVID-19 is still affecting most businesses, accidents will continue to occur. If you’re driving an unsafe vehicle and you’re having trouble affording a new one, a bad credit auto loan in Bucks County, PA from PA Auto Credit might help you.
● Wash your hands after stopping. Washing your hands frequently is key to stopping the spread of COVID-19. If you don’t have access to soap and warm water at your usual stops, keep a bottle of alcohol-based hand sanitizer in your vehicle and use it frequently.
● Pick up passengers only when necessary. If your job requires that you carpool or pick up passengers on your way to work, request that everyone entering your vehicle wear a mask or face covering. Avoid shaking hands or making physical contact with passengers.
This summer, you might have less access to carpools or ridesharing pools than you’re used to. PA Auto Credit’s bad credit car loans in Philadelphia, PA can make it easier to finance the vehicle you need. Give our team a call today at 800-371-1769 to learn more and get started.